Appointments problems  
Author Message
chickenfarmer





PostPosted: Thu Feb 26 06:45:34 CST 2004 Top

Calendaring >> Appointments problems

When my bos sends me an appointment to go in my
calendar , which he is sending as HTML , when I recieve
it , it comes in as Plain text

anyone got any suggestions?

Outlook791  
 
 
Sue





PostPosted: Thu Feb 26 06:45:34 CST 2004 Top

Calendaring >> Appointments problems Outlook version? Exchange version?
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx




> When my bos sends me an appointment to go in my
> calendar , which he is sending as HTML , when I recieve
> it , it comes in as Plain text
>
> anyone got any suggestions?


 
 
David





PostPosted: Tue Mar 02 09:28:41 CST 2004 Top

Calendaring >> Appointments problems Boss is sending from Outlook XP 2002

I am recieving on Oulook 2000
>-----Original Message-----
>Outlook version? Exchange version?
>--
>Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>Author of
> Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
> Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
> http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>
>



>> When my bos sends me an appointment to go in my
>> calendar , which he is sending as HTML , when I recieve
>> it , it comes in as Plain text
>>
>> anyone got any suggestions?
>
>
>.
>
 
 
Sue





PostPosted: Tue Mar 02 11:49:19 CST 2004 Top

Calendaring >> Appointments problems Do you use Exchange as your mail server?
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx




> Boss is sending from Outlook XP 2002
>
> I am recieving on Oulook 2000
> >-----Original Message-----
> >Outlook version? Exchange version?
> >



> >> When my bos sends me an appointment to go in my
> >> calendar , which he is sending as HTML , when I recieve
> >> it , it comes in as Plain text
> >>
> >> anyone got any suggestions?
> >
> >
> >.
> >