I wish to call this function "DoSecurityBox" in "FilePermsBox.dll" (unmanaged) from managed C++. I am having a hard time doing so as I have no idea where to start. I need to pass these variables to the API however they are not exactly of the same type.
parent window: System::Windows::Forms^
How should I approach this
For more information the article can be found here:
/** Displays the ACL editor for the filenames specified, so
* the user can edit their security descriptor.
* All parameters are in parameters
* HWND TheirhWnd - The parent window
* SE_OBJECT_TYPE seObjType - The type of object specified.
* Currently, only SE_FILE_OBJECT is supported.
* const list<const wstring> &FileNames - The list of
* filenames the ACL editor will display. Only the first
* security descriptor will be passed to the ACL editor.
* BOOL AddWritability - Unless set to TRUE, the ACL editor
* will be read-only, meaning the user can't make any
* Returns TRUE for success and FALSE for failure. A error
* message may be displayed to the user if a unhandled
* exception occurs. You might get more information from
USRDLL_IMPORT BOOL __stdcall DoSecurityBox(HWND TheirhWnd,
const std::list<const std::basic_string<TCHAR> > &FileNames,